Friday, April 18, 2008

Carousel??????


Unfortunately today my dearests, there is no carousel. My links do not seem to be working, so I will have to fix that later. But, I have something else for you. A mission! Lately, as many of you know, I've been going through a strange phase where I have to make something. Well now it's your turn. Your mission this weekend is to make a time capsule. A time capsule (in case you didn't know) is a container (any container), full of odds and ends that you think represent you, your "time", or your generation. Actually it can really be anything. But, all time capsules are sealed for a certain amount of time, to be opened on some later date. You can open it, your children can open it...anyone can open it. It will be a connection from the past. Or as I like to view it a modern day treasure hunt YARR!
So....go on....make yours. Tell me what you put in it, or send me pictures and I'll post them up. Enjoy! You have your mission!



This screen will self-destruct in:
5
...
4
...
3
...
2
...
1


No comments: