Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday

I love naturally, oddly shaped food. I found a picture of these crazy carrots and have named The Cowboy and The Siamese

Altered signs. I remember taking a few of these that just made me laugh. The “welcome to our farm” picture has the scariest drawn berry monster, and the “cliff” one reminds me of Fred Astaire in “put’n on the ritz”

Gnomes

Gorgeous women of the week: Kate Moss and Maya

SNOW! It’s snowing! Mind you, I don’t like the cold, but I love snow.

Humidifiers. I plan on getting one for my apartment because it is so damn dry and hot, and because of this I get sick all the time now. I used to think that it was a doctor’s paranoia when they told me to moisturize my skin heavily during the winter months because if not I get sick. I don’t mock them anymore. I’ve done my research, the drier the skin, the easier it is for germs and other pathogens to get into your system.

Making lists…I am such a geek

Editing my bosses’ work. I know that sounds stupid, but I don’t really mind it. It keeps my brain running and I ensures that I don’t forget everything I learned in school

Water. I have to start drinking more. Mainly because I woke up this morning with “dry” cuts on my hands, where you skin is so dry it become brittle.
Boots: I love boots

Plans for creating things. I want to start making things again and this weekend I intend on starting a new project. I have no idea what it is yet, but I’m sure I’ll come up with something soon

Stupid people, they annoy the hell out of me but amuse me too.

Why does everyone compare stuff to walmart?

So you succeeded in ending crime through cameras huh? The next logical step is to remove the cameras that helped you end it.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: