Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday!

  • It’s that day! Friday! Carousel! Time to keep you occupied!

  • You got to love it when people come up with corny jokes to advertise something

  • How can the three little pigs be offensive?

  • Who says cats don’t have 9 lives?

  • Addictive little game: I’m telling you DON’T play it!

  • I love this artist. I mean she’s a little kooky but I think she’s great and it takes a lot of imagination and knowledge of wielding in order to do what she does.

  • How about this for when you're having a bad hair day?

  • Deliciously creepy photos

  • This is really just an excuse to see half-naked girls fighting...and not a photoshoot for vogue

  • Would you like to meet Mr. Nightmare before easter?



    Not as scared of it as I am zombies...but pretty damn close. Seriously will someone please tell me who was working in ads and marketing over at Ferrero for the Kinder Surprise line in the 80s? Leprechauns? Crackheads? Seriously. I am confounded and terrified. Can anyone out there tell me where these demonic puppetmasters have gone? I must know!


    This guy is awesome:


    Now I believe that all of these things will keep you occupied for about an hour or two…perhaps…I’ll have a mini for you later.

No comments: