Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I love thursdays

Bonjour! How is everyone doing? It's been a long time since I last posted on here (almost a year). I know that several of you are upset about it, but I assure you that things have been really busy lately. Anyway, on with today

* Butterflies: I have been dying to go see the monarch butterfly migration. I don't think that I'll be able to this year. But one day I will. I keep looking at amazing photos and it's inspired me to go back to the Smithsonian for an exhibit that they have about butterflies.

* Planning parties: I'm helping a few friends plan a low-cost, high-fun party and to be honest I really enjoy it.

* Thunderstorms and deep rain: After the heatwaves that we had here this summer, the thunderstorms are an excellent

*Writing letters to friends: I love letters. I love friends. Why not combine the two?

*Office "cooperation": Seriously, it just makes things so much easier.


What do you love today?

No comments: