Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Review of 4-11 to 4-13


Well it's Monday. And I have to admit that I'm not very excited about the fact that I have to get back to the working world. But, I like being able to buy food so I must work.
Friday 4-11: I went to a semi formal on Friday night, to celebrate the AePi organization. I don't know how else to describe besides calling it fun and full of nostalgia. I wore my very simple, Marylin Monroe type dress, and felt very much like a cupcake... pretty and tasty as it's been such a long time since I've dressed up. There was dancing and good fun all around, not to mention I got to spend the evening with some of the best people I know. The picture to the left is of one of my favourite couple friends. They looked so good.

Saturday 4-12: One of my friends couldn't celebrate his birthday on the weekend or on Friday. So his girlfriend threw a surprise birthday party at her house. We all bought something to drink and waited in silence, trying not to give away the surprise part until the right moment. It went off without a glitch and the party was a lot of fun. Seriously though, what isn't awesome about a party, big hats, cigars, pipes, wine and cake? Party quote of the night, spouted by a girl that nobody knew, and that no one had any idea how she showed up at the party: "Ew the dog farted...I guess it's not so bad. You guys should smell mine".

Here is a picture of my friend J coming into the house. You can't really see him, but his reaction was priceless...if not a bit delayed.

What's not awesome about big hats? who can forget the lovely ladies of the house?

Sunday 4-13: I woke up with a raging headache. and enjoyed some good post-party Chinese food. The rest of the day consisted of napping, and cleaning. Before passing out again to wake up on time for work. Which is today.
Overall this weekend was a lot of fun. I wish that all of you could have been to all the social events I attended and that, mis amigos, we would have long conversations about practically anything. What did you guys do?

No comments: