Thursday, March 27, 2008

Things I love Thursday


My new Book "I Pierre Riviere having slaughtered my mother, my sister, and my brother". It's fascinating to be honest, all about how criminal law is applied today because of actions in cases like this one, which took place in the 19th century. I highly recommend it.

My coworker recently stuck his neck out for me, and I was very thankful and happy. He didn't need to do that, he just did it to be nice.
My little office plant is growing and is getting bigger.
People who taught me how to appreciate art, and the various styles out there. I don't like some things, but I can at least appreciate them.
My sister, who just seems to understand me without having to make it awkward.

Silk, the soy milk product. Soy milk does taste kinda "off" but it's not that bad if you add chocolate shakes to it.

The ability to relax in most places without loosing my mind.

Music. I've been searching for new music because I love having music to match whatever mood I'm in. Plus you can never have too much.

My "Avon" black cherry shower gel. It comes in a container that looks like a jam pot. AND not only does it smell like delicious cherries on a summer afternoon, but the gel itself has a texture to it, that is like JELLO! I love that! When I was little I used to dream in swimming of pools full of JELLO. This in a sense fulfills that.

Organizing my agenda- yes I am a geek.
Making plans for the weekend. I plan to do something interesting and fun. If not for my benefit, for yours as well. So we can swap stories later.

No comments: