Thursday, March 20, 2008

Things I love thursday


Thursdays: Its a chance for me to look back at what I have and be really really happy about it.

Equinox: Today is equinox, and its a start for new beginnings. They say that this is one of the few days that will dictate what you do for the rest of the year. Now, I take more of the approach that everyday you can change something, but sometimes it's nice to think you don't have to start everything new on "New Year's".

My black book: I'm always the sketchy looking person on the metro scribbling away in a notebook.

EFT: It's called tapping and I know it sounds crazy, but seriously it heps me. It's kinda like my mantra

My job: I know I'm incredibly grumpy, and I don't "bond" easily with people (despite the fact that I may like them just fine) ...but I'm happy with the people (for the most part) that I work with.

My little palm plant: I have no idea how this thing hasn't died yet. But he's still alive. In fact he's growing and I may need to transfer him to another "pot". That will probably be some monstrosity that I create from the plastic water cups that we have in the office.

My alcoholic image: There's a liquor store right beside my building, and sometimes i go in to get a bottle of wine before I go home and cook dinner. So it constantly looks like I have a private stash in my office. I'm sure it doesn't help either that the glasses I won for Christmas in the office sweepstakes are STILL in my office.

My charlie brown boss: He's awesome. And yes he looks like charlie brown. To an extent he even dresses like him. He almost always is wearing a sweater, jeans and a pair of nice round toed sneakers. He also has no hair. Sometimes he perfects this image by wearing this particular brown sweater that he has with an orange squiggle line in the middle, JUST like the cartoons!

Running into friends at a job fair: the other day I was the representative for my company at my college's job fair. It was interesting to be on the other side of the table. I ran into a lot of old friends, and seemed like quite the pop-star to my coworker.

No comments: