Friday, February 29, 2008

Carousel- 2-29-2008



Happy Friday! Also happy birthday to all those leap year kids that were born today.

Trivia fact of the day: did you know that traditionally speaking, every four years (on Feb 29) it was socially acceptable for women to propose to men. I wonder if I'll witness anyone doing it today. Anyway, onward!


  • For those of you that DON'T believe. The outbreak begins! I told you the zombies were coming!

  • I think this guy should be arrested and the daughter slapped.

  • Australian Football League issues morals test to players….this an actual question is: “A mate and his girlfriend are having sex. Do you a) watch b) not watch?”

  • Instead of “they terk our jerbs!” the English say: “they ate our swans!”

  • I don’t get the idea of “beautiful” “high-end” stenches.

  • Drunk 53 year old riding on a lawn mower, leading police on a 3 mph chase. Claims to have been chasing some kids from his lawn

  • Man gets tattoo….on his eyes. ON HIS EYE! With pics

  • At first…it’s cool because it reads about a bird boy….but…..come on monkeys in the US?

  • One of my friends sent me this saying that this should be my next screen cleaner....it's obnoxiously cute

  • If you want to pretend that you're a rock star who doesn't want the press chasing you around, but still wants to be photographed by them try using this next time it rains. Spaceship LAUNCH!

  • In college, I studied with a rich girl. She was in my art program, and bought Louis Vuitton bags to cut up or cover over, or half burn or part shred or whatever. She said it was a comment on consumerism but I thought a little differently: That she was a pretty 19-year-old showing off all the shit she could buy. I haven't seen her since, but yesterday I did spot this which oddly reminded me of her. They're resin chocolate bars with the names of top designers....and fun part? the words are lined with powdered sugar...and cocaine...how did they get this past the drug laws?

  • And well cupcakes, that’s about it for now. Enjoy your friday!

No comments: