Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I love thursday


The ability to say what you want, even if someone else doesn't agree:
I love how in the states, you won't get shot or arrested for saying something that you believe in...even though it could possibly offend/go against what other people believe. I'm not going to get into a politics discussion with you, but I was walking past the White house and I saw someone standing with this sign. While I may or may not agree with what it says, it struck me that you can say almost anything (of course within boundaries). There is such freedom here in the States. It made me happy to be here.

Monarch butterflies:
Yes I am still obsessed with monarch butterflies this week. I've been staring at pictures and watching the butterflies pass through DC. I really do, at some point in my life, want see the monarch migration. That would be astounding I think.

Plotting my travels:
I'm so excited. I've decided that I'm going to go on a trip. Where? I have no idea. When? Probably Feb, July or August. But I love looking at the options and plotting out what I want to see, and what I want to do.

Movie Picnics!:
I went with my friend Emily to a free outdoor movie on Monday. That was so much fun! The movie was the Dark Knight from the new batman series. I haven't seen it in a while, but the movie still rocks! Or at least I think so.

Designing rings:
Voila! my new creation! There's a story behind it, but it's kinda personal and I'm sure that most of you aren't really interested.


So what do you love?

-Meow

No comments: