Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Review


How do you like my picture? Lately I've been doing some soul searching. So I went out and did lots of wandering around the town and hanging out with friends. It felt good to catch up with them and hear how things are going with them. I loved it. I realized that there are so many people I know that have known me through so many different stages in my life, and yet they've always loved me for it. It felt really good to know that. So I've decided to make a goal for the summer (which I will carry on, but I need to start somewhere). I like people, so I think I'm going to meet as many as I can. I also need to take a more active part in the lives of my friends. This is a short post I know but my weekend was really just a couple of days of hanging out with people, and taking lots of lovely pics (like the one above).

No comments: