Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things I love thursday

Has Thursday already come so quickly? This week has been fairly chaotic on the work front. Very very busy, and I have been running around doing everything I can to keep up. But I will make it up to you all next week. I would like to thank you guys for your comments and wanted to explain my comments section. Because I want this page to load up smoothly, I have refrained from posting everyone's comments. It's not that I don't appreciate them, and I read all of them. The reason I posted two comments the other day, was because I wanted to test something. So let me repeat, because I don't post them doesn't mean that I don't read them; I don't favor one reader from the other I promise. So now, onward to Thursdays!


bands, singers, DJ's...and just musicians in general. As most of you know, I am a music junkie. I chase new music and am willing to listen to anything. I was going through my massive storage of music and I realized, that I adore musicians. They make music, which I add to the soundtrack of my life. I have so much, and I don't think I nearly have enough. Give me more!


Food. "D: I do not eat soup for breakfast. G: I eat soup everyday, because I remember when I had no soup". I've been thinking about how incredibly lucky I am to have enough money to enjoy the food that I eat. I love food, and I think it comes from the very Latin side of me that you express so much through food. If you love someone, you want to make something for them. Because metaphorically speaking, you want to nourish them...what's the most basic? Give them food of course!


People who love me. Yes, I love people who love me. Because no matter how much I fight them, or no matter how I change, they will always love me.


Learning. I'm not the world's center for knowledge. I wish I was, but I'm not. So I'm always out to learn more and more about the world. There are some subjects that I know more about; but some that I don't know anything really. One of those is math...I think I'm going to look through my old math books and see if I can't relearn some of the things that I've forgotten.


Spoofs. Things like SNL (Saturday Night Live) make me laugh. Yes, some of the things I don't agree with, but laughing takes a lot of stress away from the day.


Washington D.C: I love this city. Yes it doesn't have the reigning nightlife and highprofile-ness of New York, nor does it have the eccentricities of San Fransisco. It doesn't have as much history as say Paris, or an international business-house like London. But I love it. It will only grow more, and there is so much room for potential. Plus, it's a politics town, and I like learning the "politics" of Washington d.c. Also, I have my vices...and one of them is pride...I love being able to grumble to myself in the metro, when I'm bogged down by tourists, "Move people, We have a country to run".

No comments: